NFPA Level 2 Chimney Inspection
- Initial evaluation of chimney system condition
- Removal of obstructions and combustible deposits such as soot, creosote, rust, debris, nests, etc.
- Visual inspection including an inspection of all accessible portions of the interior and exterior of the chimney including the attic and basement.
- Flue systems will be scanned with professional with professional chimney camera.
- Full report of inspection finding with color photos.
We recommend an NFPA Level 2 inspection if you’ve never had an inspection or after any changes have been made to your chimney system. Additionally, we recommend a Level 2 inspection if your chimney system has suffered damage from a fire, storm, or fallen tree, etc.
For buying, selling, or inheriting of a home, a Level 2 inspection is required.